Friday, March 9, 2007

Pre-LASIK

Today is the day. In approximately three hours I'm going under the laser. Hopefully, I'll be seeing clearly for my next post.

In other news, I am working now. I started as the secretary at my church Thursday. It's pretty cool. Basically low-key, and I get to visit with people. Hopefully "pastor-lite" isn't a blasphemous description. The pastor went on vacation on my third day of work, so apparently she trusts me.

The music thing is creeping along slowly, but surely. I should be on the scedule at a nice restaurant/bar venue in April, and I'll run a CD down to a local coffee house. Good response at an open mic recently and I'm making some good contacts. Every musician I know is urging me to get a myspace page. However, I promise to honor my friend James' request to make sure it doesn't look like it was designed by a "14-year-old lovesick, color-blind cheerleader."

See ya later. Hopefully, without the aid of corrective lenses.

2 comments:

Bryan said...

8:51 p.m. and Jenn is watching tv with her new eyes....go girl!

Still can't read the clock yet, but the Dr. said 3-5 days before the vision stabilizes itself...sofar so good...we do know the old glasses don't work. 8-)

Anonymous said...

PTL baby girl. I held up my end of the deal. Everything is going to be ok. Let me know if this eliminates the need for glasses. I'm so thrilled that you finally got that "ole Bad Eye" fixed. Which way is is pointing now? Seriously, I am extremely excited for you. As soon as you can get on and type again, give us the whole scoop. "We'll keep the light on for you."