First things first: I got kinda bored with my blogger template and grabbed another one. I'm not that into pink, but this one seemed cool. Plus, I gots no HTML skillz so I just had to pick one.
I got started on this thankful list over here at Lori's place and decided to add some more here. Perhaps this will become a yearly MRF feature. (Since we're actually a couple months away from my first blogiversary, I feel comfortable speaking all long-term like that.) So, here are a few things for which I'm thankful:
- My little bun in the oven
- The sweet man I married who tries not to put his beer near me so I don't get so sad
- My Dad's new wife who makes him so happy
- My brothers and their families who I don't get to see often enough
- Far away friends I don't get to see often enough, but who still talk to me anyway
- Blogland friends
- Friends who invite you over for a super fabulous Halloween party of which you keep forgetting to post pictures (thanks Jessica and Marc!)
- A mysterious huge can of chili beans (more on that in the upcoming belated Halloween photo post)
- Blog readers and commenters... especially commenters ;)
- Nutella (If you've never bought a jar of this, it's the yummy stuff in the middle of these and yes, you can buy a whole jar of it! I know, right?)
- Sparkling grape juice you can pour in a wine glass as a pregnancy "mocktail"
- Cherry popovers
- The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- The dogshow afterward with the best-of-breeds who never seem quite as great as my dog
- Clean water, a roof over my head, food, and all the other stuff we're practically swimming in that many folks in the world don't have
- My eyesight, which came a loooong way to get to perfect thanks to Dr. Lombardo's mad LASIK skillz
- Friends who invite you over for Thanksgiving and cook so you don't have to (thanks Al and Monique!)
Your turn. Share your list, postpone your diet, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!