Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Blizzard!

Maybe it's not a blizzard per se, but a foot of snow is a blizzard in my book.
Our dog (Tuttle) was absolutely mesmerized. (Yeah, I know it's a weird name. Her previous family had a pair of three year old twins who named her. But, she's awfully cute.)

The snow was too deep to run in, so she just hung out and got snowy.


She played with Bryan some,


and then plopped down on the snow for a photo with me.

Bryan wrote a sweet note on my car when I wasn't looking.

If you're getting cavities from all this sweetness,
enjoy a different side of our family:


When Bryan got stuck because he had to find out
if he could get the car out,
I wrote him a little note:

I won't write the Tao of the Snow Shovel Pt. 2,
but I'll offer one last pearl of wisdom.

Sometimes you gotta admit you're licked, and go get warm.
FIRST MRF PHOTO POST!
HAPPY SNOW DAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We got mostly ice....which Dean and Annabelle had a ball sliding on in the backyard