Thursday, July 12, 2007

My Give-A-Damn's Busted

Yeah, yeah. I know that's song title becomes void of wit when you see it written, but who seriously cares? Not me, buddy. Have you ever lost the motivation to do anything you don't HAVE to do? Yeah, me too. I even looked under the couch cushions. Nothing.

I wouldn't say I'm sad or anything. Not really. Just pretty unconcerned and unmotivated. I seriously have done nothing but watch Scrubs re-runs, eat and sleep. Haven't been wasting a lot of energy respecting myself either.

Needless to say, impassioned narratives aren't in MRF's immediate future. Unless, of course, you write one. Tag, Impassioned Commenter. You're it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who can accomplish anything now that Scrubs is on practically at all times? I'm currently watching one I've never before seen! Oh, the excitement!

Anonymous said...

If you find my motivation while looking for yours, will you let me know? Maybe FedEx it or something? Thanks muchly.

Watching Scrubs. Now THERE is a measure of self-respect.

Jennifer said...

You ladies rule. :)