Saturday, September 6, 2008

Who is it?

Apparently, there's someone in there.

A friend and a few relatives have requested pictures of the bump, so here you are. It's hard to believe, but these jeans used to be loose. That's what 4+ months gestation will do to your figure, ladies.

When I say this site has gone green, I don't mean eco-friendly. MRF is gender-neutral for the weekend; that's because the color will change again Monday when Bryan and I find out how many X chromosomes we're dealing with here. Check back on Monday and if the page is blue, we're having a boy! If it's pink, it's a girl!

All is well - I feel good most of the time. If I manage not to eat too much at one sitting, that is. At my last OB appointment the doctor said I'm right on track weight-gain wise... hopefully she still says that Monday. (I confess, I'm a little worried. The appetite really took on a life of its own this month.)

So, we'll try to be patient together... see you on the big day!

2 comments:

Bubbernem said...

PTL! That was the title of our sermon yseterday. David was saying how as "Good Methodists", we have forgotten how to PTL. This is definitely the occasion. I am glad that you are feeling well. Just remember, when you think you are eating too much, that you're eating for two. Thanks for the Pic. It is ADOREABLE!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, the big day is here. We can finally find out if our kid will be named Romulus with a black walled baby room. 8-)