Thursday, December 6, 2007

First Picture



I'll just say it. It's already glaringly obvious that the kid's going to be attractive.

According to this, the baby will enter the world sometime near July 28th. It appears I'm only about 6 weeks into this journey. The (seemingly) gallons of blood I gave them last week yielded all positive results - no crazy diseases and this hormone level and that hormone level are all healthy.

We've taken to calling the little one "bean" since it's that size. We got to listen to Bean's heartbeat for a while, which was just way beyond anything I've ever experienced. And besides the photos, they recorded some live Bean action on videotape for us.

Hee hee. There's really a baby in there.

4 comments:

Daily Tragedies said...

Is it a boy or a girl? Yes?!? Woo-hoo, fantastic!

Anonymous said...

still trying to figure this thing out...I demand my $ back from Wood and the State!

Anonymous said...

hey you know that "Michae Shayne-Wayne" is an original name...not sounding pushy, but I am just saying.

jennifer said...

YIPPEE!! A little bulldog!