Friday, August 24, 2007

Chillin'

Today is my day off. Boy, it was time for a day off. I'll put it this way: I never have an urge to watch "The View" anymore. When I wanna listen to a bunch of chicks bitching at each other, I just go to work. I mean, seriously.

So, today has been pure chill time. It's almost 3:30, and I'm still in my pj's watching Flight of the Conchords clips on you tube. I caught a chick flick and ate a couple of cinnamon rolls. I didn't have to listen to any fighting. It was pure bliss.

Now if I could only figure out a way to keep my coworkers from disturbing my peace. I'm thinking paintball guns...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to sound like a misogyinist here, but after three years of working with all women in San Antonio, I found it really refreshing to work with almost all men in Austin. A lot more yelling and cussing, but less drama and passive aggression. I like my aggression to be aggressive.

Anonymous said...

Don't freeze to death! I mean, there is only so much chillin' one can take. Enjoy the day off and try to forget about that work stuff for a day. :)