Monday, July 30, 2007

Hey, Look - It's the Bandwagon

The new sitcom I got into last season starts its new season tonight, and I thought it only fair to let you know. It's called My Boys, and it's on TBS. (JJ - you would LOVE this show.)

It's about a female sports writer (Cubs beat writer at the Sun-Times) who has these five close guy-friends including an ex-boyfriend, best friend, brother, and a rival sports reporter. They play a lot of poker and drink a lot of beer. It's one of the funniest shows I've seen in a while, and if you love smart, funny writing and enjoy a strong ensemble cast, this is a find.

You don't have to love sports to love the show, but it's a plus. And for my dude readers, the lead character is that hot chick you've always dreamed of who knows everything about sports. Plus, the first show this season concerns a fantasy baseball draft. (OK, that was a shameless ploy to get my husband to watch with me. Sue me.) Watch it tonight and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Bryan said...

Fantasy Baseball Draft...I'm in...maybe I'll pick up some nuggets for use against my rivals...Get the beer cold honey...8-)